Jessica M. Warren – our Austin attorney
Jessica obtained her undergraduate degree in 1992 from the University of Texas at Austin, where she majored in an honors program called Plan II. She went to Baylor Law School and graduated in 1995. After graduating, Jessica began her legal career in Houston, Texas litigating products liability claims. Jessica moved back to Austin, Texas in 1998 and began to transition to the practice of estate planning and probate in 2004. Jessica first opened the doors to The Law Office of Jessica M. Warren in 2010. Then in 2015 The Law Office of Jessica M. Warren, PC became known as The Law Offices of Warren & Lewis.
Jessica is licensed to practice law in Texas state court, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, and the United States Tax Court.
Jessica has been named as a Five Star Wealth Advisor in 2012, 2013, and 2014. Jessica has also been named as a Five Star Estate Planning Attorney in 2014. The selection is based upon numerous criteria including peer reviews. Jessica has given several speeches on the topic of estate planning and probate issues, including the following:
- Fiduciary Duties of a Trustee presented to the Travis County Women Lawyers and Solo and Small Firm Section of the Austin Bar Association (2008)
- Speaker to the Economic Business Growth Incubator (EBGI) of the Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce on the topic of Organizing Your Business (2012 & 2013)
- Preparing Your Estate Plan presented to the Texas Minority Attorney Program, State Bar of Texas (2013)
- When There Is Not a Will – Intermediate Estate Planning and Probate Course sponsored by the State Bar of Texas (2014)
- Jessica also served as an adjunct professor at Texas State University’s McCoy School of Business in 2015, teaching a course on wealth management
Jessica strongly believes in the commitment to give back to the community. Over the years, Jessica has served on several non-profit boards, including the Travis County Women Lawyers Foundation and the Legal Services to the Poor in Civil Matters subcommittee of the State Bar of Texas. Jessica is currently serving as President on the Board of the Estate Planning and Probate Section of the Austin Bar Association and is a member of the College of the State Bar of Texas.